Employment & Career Opportunities
CLICK HERE to fill out a job application on-line
PRECIONE AQUÍ para llenar una solicitud de empleo en línea
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team here at Chelan Fruit Cooperative. Chelan Fruit is committed to providing you with a safe, friendly work environment. Come be part of our team!
FULL / PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Pear & Apple Packers
Database Administrator & Programmer
Applicant must have a strong understanding of and experience in the following areas:
- SQL Server Administration, Database Design & Development, Query & Programming
- Designing and programming of SQL Server databases and end-user interfaces using various tools/languages including:
- Visual Studio
Applicant will maintain existing code as well as write code for new projects.
A majority of existing development is web based.
- Integrating data from various sources into SQL Server database.
- Developing standardized and custom reporting.
- Experience in IBM Cognos is preferred
- Testing and troubleshooting SQL Server database.
- Managing integrity, security and recovery of database
- Analyzing performance of database and correcting deficiencies.
- Ensuring data remains consistent across the database.
Applicant must also be able to do the following:
- Write and maintain documentation related to database structure and end-user interfaces.
- Provide training to end-users.
- Work closely with end-users to gain understanding of needed modifications to existing programs.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
To print out a job application, simply click one of the links below:
Fill it out and use one of the following options:
- Fax it to Chelan Fruit at (509) 682-4620 (Attention HR)
- Drop it off at one of our offices (click here for physical addresses)
- Scan / email it to HR@chelanfruit.com
- Mail it to Chelan Fruit, Attention HR, PO Box 669, Chelan WA 98816